Jr. Huskies Basketball Camp
The South Metro Huskies are hosting a basketball camp for players entering grades 4-6 this fall. This is a great opportunity to introduce players to the Huskies program and develop their basketball skills. We encourage both current Huskies families and new families to participate. Players of all abilities are welcome!
Date: June 3 - 6, 2019
Time: 9 – 11 am
Location: Bethany International Gym, 6820 Auto Club Road, Bloomington, MN
Participants: Boys & Girls entering grades 4 – 6
Registration Fee (per player):
- $25 early bird registration through May 31
- $35 registration on June 1 or beyond
Complete the following steps to register for the upcoming camp.
- Players should register online by using the Jr Huskies Camp Registration form.
- The following required items will be collected at the first day of camp:
- Payment for each player (payable to "South Metro Huskies").
- Printed & Signed Medical Waiver
What to bring
Players should come dressed appropriately to play basketball, and they should bring the following:
- Athletic shoes - Basketball shoes are not required, but players should have athletic shoes appropriate for an indoor court.
- Basketball - (optional) Bring a ball if you have one. We'll provide balls as well.
- Water Bottle - We'll take breaks, and it helps if players have a water bottle ready.